If you have a project that you need to explain to an audience then one of the best methods of doing so is with a presentation. Regardless of whether it is a business project or one for college, a presentation can help you to grab the audience’s attention and put forth your points effectively.
While there are several ways in which you could opt to create a presentation, one of the simplest ways is by coming up with a video slideshow. To do that all you need is Movavi Slideshow Maker – and a little bit of creativity of your own.
Using Movavi Slideshow Maker to create a basic presentation for any project is straightforward enough. To get started you can just add the images that you want to use as slides, as well as any videos that you may want to include too. Once they’re added, you can drag them around in the timeline so that they appear in the right order.
As the presentation begins to take shape and resemble the final product that you have in mind, you can apply the other features in Movavi Slideshow Maker to jazz it up or give it a bit of polish. With these features you will be able to:
- Select from over 90 different types of animated transitions that you can insert between slides to link them together seamlessly.
- Automatically add fades into your presentation with a single click.
- Insert background music by choosing from between the inbuilt tracks or importing your own audio file.
- Set the duration that slides appear on screen to automatically match the tempo of the music.
- Place captions directly into your presentation and adjust their style to make them look unique.
- Apply more than 60 different types of special effects and filters to alter the visual appearance and atmosphere of your presentation.
- Enhance the quality and edit the images that are in your slideshow.
After you’re fully satisfied with the look and feel of the presentation that you’ve created with Movavi Slideshow Maker, you can save it into a video format of your choosing. If you want you can even use the presets to automatically optimize it for a particular device or platform. Now that you know exactly how to create a presentation for your project, all that you need to do is get started and give it a try for yourself.